Welcome to our website www.rupeezen.com
and RupeeZen’s mobile android application (collectively referred to as the “Platform
”). The content of this Platform is the property of Valuesurge Private Limited, having its registered office at having its registered office at NO.60, SKYLINE ESTATE, 3RD CROSS, 1ST MAIN ROAD, HORAMAVU, BENGALURU – 560043(the “We/Our/RupeeZen/Company
”). The Company is in the business of providing a Platform for the services as mentioned below (“Services
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act
We request you to carefully go through these terms & conditions (“Terms & Conditions
”) to understand the different features of our service. By registering with the Company to avail our services, you irrevocably accept all the obligations stipulated in the Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by them. Accessing the Platform through any medium, including but not limited to services on mobile phones, are also subjected to these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions supersede all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you.
Please Read These Terms and Conditions Carefully Before Using This Platform
Nothing in the Terms & Conditions should be construed to confer any rights to third party beneficiaries.
- The Company, in conjunction with banking and non-banking regulated entities as its partners (“Partners”) will provide digital financial solutions. This can include products that enable financial literacy, savings, credit, insurance and investments (“Products”).
- Among other services provided on the Application, you can create specific goals for savings which will be created as per your discretion i.e. the kind of goals, the target amount, the duration and frequency of contribution to such goals will be chosen by you amongst the options available on the Application. Once a goal has been created, you shall be able to view, inter alia, contributions made and the outstanding amount for achievement of the goal on the Application. For availing such goal saving services, you are required to link your existing bank account with the Application. You may be required to grant access to the Application to read messages of deposits and withdrawals from your account in order to inform you of the amount available for transferring to your saving goals. You may also be required to grant access to the Application to send balance request messages on your behalf to your banking institution to return back your latest account balance. Please note that this is only done when You voluntarily chose to perform this action within the Application and only in cases where your banking institution supports such a feature. This feature will only be used for the purposes of updating the displayed balance on the Application from time to time. Further, it is clarified that the Application does not perform any transaction on Your bank account that in any way effect the balances in your bank account. Please note you shall be permitted to partially or completely withdraw amounts from such goals at any time without being subject to any charges. Please note that you shall be responsible for any bank account or SMS related details provided by you. The Company shall not be obligated to conduct any check on the accuracy of the details provided by you as to whether such bank account or mobile number is registered in your name. In addition, the platform is not responsible for the accuracy of the account balances displayed on the application at any point in time.
- To reward you for your goal saving activities, the Application may introduce programs or incentives whereby you will be rewarded for the saving goals you have managed to achieve. The Company reserves the right to change any such program or incentive plans at its discretion..
- The Company reserves the right to update the Services from time to time and impose additional terms and conditions with respect to the additional Services provided. Your continued usage of the Platform signifies your acceptance to the updated Terms with respect to any additional Services provided via the Platform.
- If You wish to procure Services on the Platform, You shall register on the Platform by filling in your mobile number and the relevant password thereto. You can change the password upon logging into the Platform.
- Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of the Platform and shall not use the Services on the Platform. As a minor if you wish to use or transact through the Platform, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Platform if it is brought to the Company's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- You shall be solely liable to ensure that Your login details are not shared or disclosed with any third party and the Company shall not be responsible in any manner for any losses arising out of misuse of an account unless such misuse directly arises out of any act or omission of the Company.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting and preventing unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password including any subscriptions made
- You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of your failure in keeping your account information secure and confidential.
- You shall ensure that the account details provided to us through the Platform are correct and complete at all times. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Platform, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
- The Company will endeavor to ensure that access to and availability of the Platform remains uninterrupted and error free. However, access to the Platform may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for updates, repairs, maintenance, or for the introduction of new facilities and services.
- For providing or completion of the Services, RupeeZen may facilitate provision of third party products or services to you within the Platform or redirect you to such third party application and Platform. In order to use these third-party products or services, you may need to accept additional terms and conditions and meet additional requirements as specified on their mobile application and Platform. Any redirection to third-party page shall be governed by their terms and conditions and RupeeZen shall not be responsible for the same. You further acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- You agree and authorize RupeeZen to share your information, with its group companies, vendors, service providers of RupeeZen and other third parties, in so far as required for marketing purposes/offering/cross-selling various products and services and/or to provide you with various value-added services, in association with the Services selected by you or generally otherwise.
- You agree and acknowledge that RupeeZen can undertake enhanced due diligence measures relating to customer due diligence requirements in line with the requirements and obligations under applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree to receive any short message service communication from the Company with respect to the Services availed by you. You agree not to categorize any communication under the “DND Registry”. Should you categorize any communication under the “DND Registry”, the Company shall not be liable for any information or updates not received by you which have been sent on these messages.
- Limited License For Access
- The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Platform, but not to modify it (or any portion thereof), except with prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Platform or its contents; any collection and use of any service listings, descriptions, catalog images or prices, any derivative use of this Platform or its contents, any downloading or copying of catalog images, account information for the benefit of another seller, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You will not advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit) or solicit others (including without limitation solicitations for contributions or donations).
- This Platform or any portion thereof (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
- You will not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and its affiliates without prior written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Company’s or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. Any unauthorized use will terminate the permission or license granted by the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
- You shall not use the Platform in any way that causes, or may be likely to cause damage or impairment to the Platform or in any manner harms the Company or any other person or entity (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) or interrupt free access to it in any way. You shall not use the Platform to host, display, upload, post, submit, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that: (i) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right; (ii) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (iii) harms minors in any way; (iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (v) violates any law for the time being in force; (vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (vii) impersonates another person; (viii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Platform and/or the Services or any connected network or any computer resource, or otherwise interferes with any entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform and/or the Services; and (ix) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insults any other nation.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content on the Platform and/or Services including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- Our Responsibilities
- As a part of the Services, we shall provide Our basic support for the Services subscribed by You to You at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support if purchased separately,
- use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for:
- planned downtime (of which We shall give at least 8 hours’ notice via the Purchased Services and which We shall schedule to the extent practicable during the weekend hours from 6:00 p.m. Friday to 3:00 a.m. Monday Indian Standard Time), or
- any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving Our employees), Internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks.
- Liability regarding goals
You acknowledge that the Company has not verified or cross checked the requirement or the accuracy of the Goals. You agree that the recommendations of the Company with respect to the achievement of the Goals is based solely on the information provided by You and therefore, any misinformation, false, incorrect, untrue or misleading information with respect to the Goal Achievement Period may lead to incomplete or flawed recommendations and the Company bears no liability for any such incomplete or flawed recommendations.
You will be able to view details of the Account on the dashboard along with the details of goal savings specific transactions made with reference to such Account. In some cases, the details may take time to get updated and therefore, You agree that the Dashboard shall not at all times display an accurate view of the details of the transactions of the Account.
- Copyright And Database Rights
- All content included on the Platform, such as photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates or its content suppliers.
- The compilation of all content on this Platform is the exclusive property of the Company.
- All software used on this Platform is the property of the Company or its software suppliers. You shall not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the Platform without the Company’s express written consent. In particular, you shall not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or a number of times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this Platform, without the Company’s prior and express written consent.
- You shall not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this platform and/or Platform (e.g. prices and product listings) without the Company’s express written consent. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Platform shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the Services; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (iii) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Platform in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Platform or its content.
- RupeeZen’s trademarks and other marks indicated on the Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company in the Indian jurisdiction. All other trademarks not owned by the Company that appear on this Platform are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
- Using the Platform or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communication by you with the Company. The Company communicates with you by email or by posting notices on the Platform. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from the Company electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement stipulating that those communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- You understand that once you register on the Platform, you will receive short message service messages and whatsapp messages (“Messages”) from the Company on your registered mobile number. These messages could relate to your registration, transactions that you carry out through the Platform or any updates and promotions that are undertaken by the Company. Please note that the Company will send these Messages only to the registered mobile number or such other number that you may designate for any particular purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide the correct number for the transaction you wish to enter and that such number is not registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- You specifically understand and agree that by using the Platform you authorize RupeeZen , its affiliates, partners and third parties to contact you for any follow up calls in relation to the Services provided through the Platform and for offering or inviting your interest in availing any other product or service offered by RupeeZen or such third parties.
- Further, the Company may also send notifications and reminders to you with respect to your activity on the platform in relation to the Services. Please note that while the Company endeavors to provide these notifications and reminders to you promptly, the Company does not provide any guarantee and shall not be held liable or responsible for any failure to send such notifications or reminders to you.
- Any termination of the Services may also be effectuated through the Partners and RupeeZen shall not be held liable for the same. You agree and understand to abide all the terms & conditions of the Partners upon termination of the services of RupeeZen rendered under these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies RupeeZen may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, You agree to immediately stop using the Services.
- The Company shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or block access to your account on the Platform and/or refuse to provide you access to the Platform if:
- you engage in or are suspected of engaging in any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity;
- Upon suspension or termination, your right to avail the Services through the Platform shall immediately cease and the Company reserves the right to remove or delete information regarding you that is available with the Company, including but not limited to login, account information and information posted by you.
- RupeeZen reserves the right to cancel or suspend Your account and Subscription without any notice and with immediate effect in the event of:
- violation of any or all of these Terms and Conditions;
- misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of Services;
- violation of any applicable laws in connection with the use of this service;
- commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Services;
- Any action which prevents RupeeZen from providing Services or which damages the reputation of RupeeZen in any manner whatsoever. In any of the above cases, the refund of the Subscription will be solely under the discretion of RupeeZen
- The information, content and materials on this Platform and / or the Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Platform and/or Services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Platform and/or Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Platform or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform and/or Services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your electronic device.
- Indemnity And Limitation Of Liability
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold the Company, the Company's affiliates, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Platform or the Services and/or violation of the Agreement by you.
- Any content aimed for providing general awareness does not constitute an investment advice or endorsement or solicitation by RupeeZen. These contents and/or information are derived from publicly available sources and RupeeZen cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, authenticity or veracity of such information.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, RupeeZen will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a you;
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Platform reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of you/your transaction.
- Use of the payment facilities provided by the Platform shall not render the Platform liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the Services listed on the Platform. The Platform shall not be responsible for any damages, interests or claims arising from not processing a transaction.
- You hereby agree to provide accurate information, such as credit/debit information obtaining any Services on or through the Platform. You further warrant that you shall not use payment information or instrument that is not lawfully owned by you. The Platform disclaims any liability arising out of declining of payment by such bank or financial institution.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the Platform and/or Services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Platform and/or Services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (iv) any other matter relating to the Platform and/or Services. It is also clarified that RupeeZen shall not be liable for any loss caused to you as a result of Your providing incorrect communication address leading to a delay or failure to provide Services.
- We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the other users of the Platform nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by them. We do not take any obligation to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the other users of the Platform.
- Further, none of the directors, officials or employees of the Company shall be personally liable for any action in connection with the Platform or the Services.
- Under no situations whatsoever shall RupeeZen be liable to You for an amount exceeding INR 1,000.
- Force Majeure
We will not be responsible in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the Company's reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, pandemics, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Company. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the Platform and/or Services and any other Platform, application, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures that users may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the Platform in an accurate or timely manner.
- Report Abuse
In the event you come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if you become aware of any objectionable content on the Platform, please report to email@example.com
- Grievance Officer
If you have any grievance with respect to the Platform or the Service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governing Law And Jurisdiction
- Complete Understanding
You have read these Terms & Conditions and agree to all of the provisions contained above
- TD Booking T & C to be added to SB and CA form:
Post Account opening any Term Deposit booked online through Internet Banking/Mobile Banking will be booked only as per the holding pattern and the closure of such term deposits will be done only on due sign off from all respective holders of the term deposits.
- TD booked in Joint Holding capacity:
In the event of death of the depositor, premature liquidation of term deposits will be allowed. Such premature liquidation will not attract any penal charge. In the even of death of either of the depositors under “Either or Survivor” or “Former or Survivor”, the bank is entitled to honour the request of the survivor without seeking the concurrence of the legal heirs of the deceased, premature closure and withdraw the deposit proceeds. Such payments made by the Bank shall be a valid discharge on the part of the Bank. We, the joint holders of the Term Deposits hereby confirm our consent to the above.